On the sidewalks, everyone walks on the left, the same side that the cars drive on (if you noticed in
There are NO pennies here. The lowest currency denomination is 5 cents, a nickel. Now, its not a big deal you say? Well, for example, anytime I owe 2 cents, the store register will automatically round down and I get an extra 2 cents in my pocket! Now beat that
I own 9 keys. And I need to use them ALL often (but not necessarily EVERY day). I’m not even counting the keys to the various closets in my flat. How crazy is that? There are waaay too many locks needed to live here. Unfortunately, it is definitely about quantity here, not quality of locks. I swear I saw the EXACT same key to my apartment hanging in the local hardware store. They use old-style keys here, and the doors have large key-holes, that anyone could pick. But, I figure if the senior citizens (uh, my neighbours) are ok with it, it should be ok for me too.
I'm not sure if any of these revelations are important, but I felt the need to share anyway. Ok, I know they're not, but its my blog, and I'll bore everyone if I feel like it!
3 comments:
You missed Mariam's birthday. So I'll just tell you the dessert at Canyon creek was incredible. You'll have to come here and try it yourself. Miss ya sis, xoxo
Ahmed
u sound so safe.if only the rents knew.lol.
p.s. u do ramble alot
with lots of love
mariam
You are never boring, don't ever say that again, this blog is all that keeps me sleeping soundly at night, lol. Well, this and our google chats :)
Post a Comment