Monday, October 29, 2007
Contact Details
I now have a Namibian cell number, so if you would like to call, or text me, email me at ghadaworld@gmail.com and I can send it to you. Unfortunately, it is $12Namibian/min from here for me, which works out to about $2CAN/min so I will not be calling anyone there except in emergencies, but I would still love to hear from you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ghada!
I am amazed, in four short days (which I am sure don't feel so short for you) you've learned a month worth of information, and especially the cultural aspect which will sure come in handy. I am definitely not surprized though, you pick up quick and quite the problem solver ;p
I am really enjoying reading all the blogs, and hope once you get to (Aahtshou, my nick for it :)they don't dwindle, though I have a feeling they will.
Hope this transportation issue is sorted out soon, sounds like they really need all the help they can get over there. As you said though always be aware of your safety!
Best of luck Ghada, and I miss you already!
Nora
Post a Comment